Friday, October 4, 2013

I Heart Design


I wish this were my office... duh >>> Pinterest
  I love design, I eat it, sleep it, live it. Design is my life. The colors, the textures, the angles and straight edges and clean lines, everything about design makes me happy. 

Design makes people happy, look at Pinterest and the millions of people who scroll through each category all day every day. These pins that make their way into our lives are pretty, they're colorful and full of life. We love it, the Architecture category to Food & Drink.. we eat it up.

>>>My favorites are Home Décor (hello..),
Women's Fashion, Hair & Beauty, Gardening, and
Food & Drink (that's my most favorite).
Oh and I guess I can't lie..
I'm obsessed with the Weddings category.<<<

The pins are just so pretty!

So I love renovating, am passionate about building and have a knack for design. I wouldn't say that I'm an “expert” in any of those three fields, but I love them and they make me, me.

I've decided to start a blog.. I don't know how this will really pan out, because I'm not a writer and I use copious amounts of coma's and ellipses, but I'd really love to share my thoughts.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment